Who we are
Kisanii Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 08113786) whose registered office is at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, as updated from time to time, and other applicable privacy laws. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Kisanii Limited is the Data Controller.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
- phone us on: 03333 320 320
- e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- write to us at: Kisanii Limited, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU
When contacting us, please remember to quote your name and contact details along with any correspondence reference you may have.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal information to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
What personal information we collect
- When you contact us, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number and email address.
How we use your personal information
- We use your personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our services and content.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- We may also use your personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Kisanii’s services, and customer communications.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- We may collect information such as, language, referrer URL, location, and the time so that we can better understand customer behaviour and improve our services.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
What are cookies
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Kisanii unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Kisanii when we have your consent to do so.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Kisanii if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Kisanii, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
The security of your information
Controls and processes
We take the security of your data very seriously and use technical and organizational measures to keep your data secure.
Technical measures and controls include firewalls, devices to detect and prevent intrusion attempts and encryption systems.
Organizational measures include relevant policies and procedures and the training of our staff involved in handling your information.
We work hard to protect you and Kisanii from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We use Internet standard encryption technology ("SSL" or "Secure Socket Layer" technology) to encode personal data that you send to us.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Kisanii employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
However, please note that whilst we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
We will do our very best to avoid a breach but sometimes events happen in spite of this. Our promise to you is that if a breach does occur, we will work to ensure that the impact on you is as minimal as it reasonably can be.
If we discover that your personal information has been breached and it could adversely affect you – and we have your contact details – we will contact you promptly with advice as to whether there are any steps you might want to consider taking as a result and offer support where appropriate. We will provide you with details of who you can contact here if you have any queries, and details of the regulator – the Information Commissioner’s Office – should you want to speak to them.
Keeping your information
We will only keep information about you for as long as we need to and we take steps to ensure that any companies that process your information on our behalf do the same.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified above. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you.
Third-Party sites and services
Overseas data transmission
There may be occasions when the personal data that we collect from you might be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by companies operating outside the EEA. On such occasions, we will put in place appropriate protections to make sure your personal data remains adequately protected and is treated in line with this policy. We ensure that all companies managing your information meet our high standards and have passed our checks and controls, whether they are based inside or outside of the EEA.
If you have any questions please contact us.